Friday, December 5, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 12/5/14

 
Feeling Beachie

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  


The statements:
  1. Sometimes I think _____
  2. Do you love ____ as much as I do?
  3. Black Friday _______________
  4. __________________ is my favorite thing about long holiday weekends

My Answers: 

1.  Sometimes I think worrying really has no purpose because you can't change anything.

2.  Do you love getting new books in the mail as much as I do?  

3.  Black Friday is something I do not participate in.

4.  Staying home to read is my favorite thing about long holiday weekends.








14 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Fill-In.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why this verification code is on...I have it turned off in the settings.

    Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have stopped getting books in the mail however I used to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I love downloading one to my Kindle App! But honestly, I still just love browsing old book stores and the library. There's something about actually touching a Real book. Smelling the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, books. I still prefer real, physical books. Science is proving that they are better fro you than ebooks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like to read e-books.

    I love print too.

    Thanks for stopping, McGuffy Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Browsing especially in old bookstores is the best.

    Thanks for stopping, Rory.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do get disappointed when I don't have books even though I need no more.

    Thanks for stopping, retire not tired.

    ReplyDelete
  9. worrying has no purpose. I know that, but I can't stop worrying!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too much worrying makes us sick and irritable and many more things, I am sure, that are of no use.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is difficult to not worry, but what good does it do.

    Thanks for stopping Hilary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exactly, Claudia.

    No purpose to it even though we do worry.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your #1 is so wise. Good life advice. :) Now to remember that...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes...difficult to remember, Jennifer.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete