Monday, December 8, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 12/8/14

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

******************** 

Books Completed Last Week:

PASSING THROUGH PERFECT by Bette Lee Crosby for a January 6, 2015, post.



This book is another fantastic read by Ms. Crosby.  I love all of her books.



Book Currently Reading: 

AFTER THE WAR IS OVER by Jennifer Robson for a January 5, 2015 post.

I am halfway through.  An ok read.

Books Up Next:   

THE LONG WAY HOME by Louise Penny for a post some time in December.



THE SECRETS OF MIDWIVES by Sally Hepworth for a February 10, 2015, post.


HUSH HUSH by Laura Lippman for a February 24, 2015 post.



THE POCKET WIFE by Susan Crawford for a March 17, 2015, post.

The author told a friend of mine how she got the title for her book, and I love it.  Can't wait to read THE POCKET WIFE.

NIGHT NIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT by Hallie Ephron for a March 24, 2015 post.

TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg



HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman



THE BEEKEEPER'S BALL by Susan Wiggs




NATCHEZ BURNING by Greg Isles

MADAME PICASSO by Anne Girard


THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR by Joel Dicker


THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor


WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman




THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

     

How was your reading week?  







18 comments:

  1. Good to hear you recommending Bette Lee Crosby, I have the first in her series to read of Passing Through Perfect, so you have given me a very positive attitude for reading it. I actually hopped over to Goodreads and found quite a few of people I am friends with are giving her 4 to 5 so that's added to the anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! All totally new to me! Hope you enjoy your reads for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Secrets of Midwives is on my wishlist,

    Have a great reading week!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every one of Bette's books are wonderful.

    I reviewed a few on my blog.

    Have a wonderful week, and thank you for stopping, Kathryn T.

    Almost December 18. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to get my hands on Hush Hush and Night Night, Sleep Tight.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an interesting assortment of books. All of them are new to me. Here is my week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to reading The Secrets of the Midwives.

    Thanks for stopping, shelleyrae.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They both should be quite good, Laurel.

    I will be reading them shortly.

    Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do love all my books, Kathy.

    I hope you find a few you may want to read.

    Thanks so much for stopping, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read anything by Bette Lee Crosby but after reading your comment I'll be adding her to my read list. Have a great week and enjoy reading, you're certainly spoilt for choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is wonderful, Teddyree.

    I hope you read her books. My favorite was The Twelfth Child.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOo hope the current read has picked up a little! I'm reading two right now. Carolina Blue by Virginia Kantra (she's a local author to me) on audio which is an interesting challenge since I'm new to audio books. Then reading Wickedly Wonderful by Deborah Blake which is fun. It's based on the Baba Yaga tales. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great variety!
    HapPy reading, Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of either of those books, Anna.

    I hope you are enjoying them.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Faith, Hope, Cherrytea.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete