Monday, December 1, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 12/1/14


 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 *******************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

 ***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I thought I was going to have another empty mailbox, and then on Saturday I received three books in one day.  :) 
***************

On Saturday, November 29, I received:

1.  NIGHT, NIGHT SLEEP TIGHT by Hallie Ephron, courtesy of Katherine Turro of Harper Collins.

2. HUSH HUSH by Laura Lippman, courtesy of Katherine Turro of Harper Collins.


3.  AFTER THE WAR IS OVER by Jennifer Robson, courtesy of Onalee Smith of Harper Collins.
 **********
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
**********


 
 


..

19 comments:

  1. They all look so good.

    I am excited.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura Lippman is always a suspenseful read. I hope you enjoy the Robson -- I liked the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow, I want all of these! I have Hush Hush and Night Night, Sleep Tight on my list...can't wait!

    Thanks for sharing...and enjoy.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just added After the War is over to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to start it next, Mary.

    I know it will be really good.

    Thanks for stopping, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, Laurel.

    They do look quite good, don't they?

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...Jennifer Robson has another book? I have to check that out. THANKS for the information.

    Laura Lippman is very good. I only read one that I didn't truly like.

    Thanks for stopping, Serena.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura Lippman is new author for me but the books sounds very good.

    Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of those should be terrific reads. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking forward to all of them.

    Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laura Lippman always has good storylines.

    THANKS for stopping, Elysium.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think they do too, Tribute Books Mama.

    THANKS for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Vicki.

    I hope you have a great reading week too.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've got Night Night, Sleep Tight to get to as well. It looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Elizabeth,

    Wow! three books in one day must have been a great surprise!

    'Night Night...' has featured in a few posts this week, although I am not sure this is one I would enjoy.

    Laura Lippman is an author who has been on my radar for some time, but I have yet to read any of her books, although they do sound right up my street.

    I have read a book called 'After The War Is Over', only this one was written by an English author, Maureen Lee and strangely enough, in both books the story takes place in Liverpool England. I enjoyed my version and your own version does sound very intriguing and interesting.

    Thanks for sharing and I hope that your week is going well so far.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

    Wonder if the stories are similar? We will have to compare notes.

    Yes...it was exciting getting three books in one day. And to think I had no books until then.

    Always love seeing your comments and having you stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think it will be good.

    Thanks for stopping, Lori.

    ReplyDelete