Monday, December 15, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 12/15/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 *******************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

 ***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I am going to be away from December 10 until December 23.  I may be posting what books I got in the mail if I can, but if not they will all be posted the week of December 29.  :) 

Have a great two weeks of books.
***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
**********


 
 


..

9 comments:

  1. I have been in Disneyworld since Friday. We are coming home today. It is COLD. I froze - didn't bring any cold-weather clothes. :(

    Had a nice time despite the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time on your vacation! Happy Holidays. And Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Serena.

      We are back...only went for the weekend.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  3. I hope you're having a ball and warm now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had fun even though we were cold.

      Sunday was warm in the day, but as soon as the sun went down, it was chilly.

      Thanks, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. Elizabeth, it's difficult not to have a good time at Disney World :)
    Hope you warm up quickly when you get home (and have the furnace on!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a very nice time. I was just disappointed it wasn't warmer.

      Froze during the electric light parade. :(

      I am home now in the cold weather I was trying to get away from. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you had a good time! You need to warm up with a cup of hot chocolate. Have a great week!
    2 Kids and Tired Books MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Holly.

      It warmed up a bit here, but still cold, but I guess it is winter. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Holly.

      Delete