Monday, December 29, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 12/29/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 *******************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

 ***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I am home and received five books while I was gone.  :)

They all look so good, don't they?
***************
On December 10, I received:

1.  The Secret of Magic by Deborah Johnson, courtesy of Jessica Butler of Penguin Random House.


On December 15, I received:

1.  ONE STEP TOO FAR by Tina Seskis, courtesy of Kelly Randolph of Harper Collins.


On December 16, I received:

1.  MR. SAMUEL'S PENNY by Treva Hall Melvin, courtesy of Diane DiBiase of Poisoned Pen Press.



On December 19, I received:

1.  THE SILVER WITCH by Paula Brackston, courtesy of Katie Bassel of St. Martin's Press.

Isn't that cover gorgeous?



On December 22, I received:

1.  WAR OF THE WIVES by Tamar Cohen, courtesy of Emer Flounders of Harlequin/MIRA.



***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
**********


 
 


..


29 comments:

  1. I am excited about my mailbox.

    They all look good.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! I also got One Step Too Far...and War of the Wives looks like fun!

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we like them both. I do believe we will.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  3. The Silver Witch does have a gorgeous cover! It's one I haven't seen before, but definitely one I'll be looking into. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part about The Silver Witch is that it was a surprise. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Shoshanah.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Tribute Books Mama.

      I think I will love them all.

      Delete
  5. Hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elysium.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. They all look good but I agree the cover of The Silver Witch is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      I love the cover.

      Delete
  7. Welcome home! All of your new books look great - I hope you love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy. It is good to be back home.

      I do love the looks of all of them. I am sure they are all going to be good reads too.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  8. I seriously want to read everything you received. One Step Too Far sounds really good and the cover for The Silver Witch is absolutely beautiful. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all do look quite tempting. I hope you get to read a few of them if not all of them.

      Thanks for stopping, DeniseF.

      Delete
  9. War of the Wives looks like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to it.

      Thanks for stopping, Jonita.

      Delete
  10. I'd love to read all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) stacybuckeye.

      They do look good, don't they?

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  11. I signed up for the Mailbox Monday newsletter. Thanks for the tip. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful!!

      Thanks for stopping, Gail, and Happy New Year!!

      Delete
  12. Your mailbox must be enormous! It's always fun. Envious.

    Here's my latest post: A Little Nonsense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah...they all come in at different times. If there is more than one book, the mailman brings it to the front porch. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Deb.

      Delete
  13. I got a bunch of books while I was gone too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so fun to come back to books. :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Serena.

      Delete
  14. Hi Elizabeth,

    A great - eclectic mix of titles to start off the New Year!

    I shall still be reading 'Blue Wicked' come January 1st. A great crime thriller, if a little graphic and gory for 6am reading!

    The cover of 'The Secret Of Magic' is quite alluring, although I am not sure if I would enjoy the storyline. I shall be interested to see what you think about 'One Step Too Far' and 'Mr Samuel's Penny'.

    Have a Happy and Peaceful New Year :)

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...they all look so good.

      I love the cover of Blue Wicked. I am still reading the same book too. :)

      They changed the cover on The Secret of Magic. I like my cover better...it has an old typewriter on it. Business teacher's dream...an old typewriter. :)

      Happy New Year to you too. I hope it is a happier and more peaceful year than 2014.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  15. Love the covers for The Secret of Magic and The Silver Witch. War of the Wives sounds like a good book. Have fun reading.

    Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, looks like a nice haul! Enjoy your books!

    Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite

    ReplyDelete