Friday, January 16, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 1/16/15

Feeling Beachie
Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  
The statements:
    1. Do I have ___
    2. If only ___ then ___
    3. Every girl needs a___ and every boy needs ___
    4. I would love to learn about ___ but do not want to have to ___

My Answers: 

1.  Do I have only one choice?

2.  If only I could remember what I did when I lost something the other day, then I might be able to find what I lost.

3.  Every girl needs a sister, and every boy needs a brother.

4.  I would love to learn more about cooking, but do not want to have to go far away for a class. 







5 comments:

  1. Love your #1 statement. Happens to the best of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      Yep...more than one choice would be better especially when it comes to desserts. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Irene.

      Delete
  2. that is why the cooking channel is perfect!

    BTW - there is a massive book giveaway on my blog. you may enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like allrecipes.com.

      Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

      Delete