Friday, January 2, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 1/2/15

Feeling Beachie 

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  

The statements:
  1. What would you do if______
  2. When the____, how do you handle it?
  3. I haven't seen_______.
  4. Do you think you could ever____
My Answers: 

1.  What would you do if you had no book with you while waiting somewhere? :)

2.  When the phone rings late at night or early in the morning, how do you handle it?

3.  I haven't seen friends from work more than a few times since I retired three years ago.

4.  Do you think you could ever not want to read anymore?

6 comments:

  1. Chuckling at #4. Hubby asks me all the time if I ever get tired of reading. Seriously? No. And can't imagine ever not wanting to read. I had a morning at the doctor's office this week that I knew would tie me up for an hour or more but walked out without my Kindle. So I ran into the library on the way and grabbed a book to take with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful the library was so close. I hate being without a book especially if you have to be waiting.

      LOL...mine never says anything. I think a book is so much a part of me, he just accepts it.

      Happy New Year, and thanks for stopping by, Cassie.

      Delete
  2. I hope I never have to give up reading. I actually met an author who lives down the street from me and she gave me her new book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I don't have to give up reading either. I don't see any reason to unless it is a health reason, and I hope that never happens.

      Wonderful on the author being down the street...that is fun.

      Happy New Year, and thanks for stopping by, retired not tired.

      Delete
  3. I love to people watch so that is how I handle #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would solve the problem. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

      Delete