Friday, January 30, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 1/30/15

Feeling Beachie
Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  
The statements:
  1. Did you ___ the ____
  2. Sometimes you really need to _____
  3. If I were able to_____, I would___
  4. Different ways of_____makes_____
My Answers: 

1. Did you ever think the time would come when you would say you wish you were a certain age again?

2.  Sometimes you really need to step back and move out of a conversation.

3.  If I were able to be taller, I would like that.

4.  Different ways of thinking makes the world interesting.











6 comments:

  1. I actually like the age I am at and would love to stay here forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind being old(er). When I was young i thought people of the age I am now were ancient! My thoughts on that have changed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking back to my university days a lot lately. Not sure if it's because I want to be that age again, or if I am just wondering about decisions/choices I made, and where I would be now if anything was done differently.
    Although, I do miss that carefree time of life too some days.
    I've been stepping out of a lot of conversations lately. I am no longer interested in changing people's minds about anything in particular: I would rather see their heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second Hilary's comment and love your #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, not sure if I did think about it, but these days I seem to be thinking a lot more about 'the good ol' days', not that there is anything wrong with today... Absolutely agree with your #2 and #4. As for #3 - no, thank you, I am already 6'1" :D

    ReplyDelete