Friday, January 9, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun = 1/9/15

Feeling Beachie 

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  

The statements:
    1. ___ is my ___ month
    2. ____ reminds me of being __
    3. Would you _____ if you didn’t have to?
    4. One word to describe _____ is _____
My Answers: 

1. June is my favorite month because it is my birthday month.

2. Watermelon reminds me of summer.

3.  Would you get up extra early if you didn't have to?

4.  One word to describe my work habits is efficient. 



10 comments:

  1. Enjoy your day!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One benefit of being retired is not having to get up with an alarm clock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a plus.

      When I firs retired, though, I would get up at the same time when I was working.

      Now that it has been three years, I at least sleep in until 7. :)

      Thanks for stopping, retired not tired.

      Delete
  3. I am up between 5 and AM every day, year round. I just am. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wake up at that time and used to get up, but I stay in bed until 7 a.m.

      Thanks for stopping, McGuffy Ann.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Ohhhh...I love watermelon. I can eat an entire half of one in one sitting. :)

      Thanks for stopping, stacybuckeye.

      Delete
  5. Watermelon does make me think of summer. It is nice that we can get it in the winter, too. No to #3. I think the perfect time to start the day is around 10 am. Alas, life is not perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a 10 a.m. start too, even though I am out of bed, I am not ready for the day right away.

      Thanks for stopping, Patricia.

      Delete