Monday, January 26, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 1/26/15


   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week. 

******************** 

Books Completed Last Week:

WAR OF THE WIVES  by Tamar Cohen for a February 12, 2015, post.

It is a pretty good read.  Humorous at times.

 ********************
 
I also finished an e-book...not my favorite way to read.  I like print.

DOCTOR DEATH by Lene Kaaberbol for a February 16, 2015, post.

Set in the 1800's...murders, medical, and an odd ending.

http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Death-Madeleine-Mystery-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B00LD1RWGU/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1421608619&sr=1-1&keywords=doctor+death


Book Currently Reading: 

THE POCKET WIFE by Susan Crawford for a March 17, 2015, post.

The author told a friend of mine how she got the title for her book, and I love it.  Can't wait to read THE POCKET WIFE.


Books Up Next:   

NIGHT NIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT by Hallie Ephron for a March 24, 2015, post.




WHISPER HOLLOW by Chris Cander for a March 26, 2015, post.

I love this cover. The ARC has a different one.


THE SILVER WITCH by Paula Brackston for an April 16, 2015 post.



TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg



HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman



THE BEEKEEPER'S BALL by Susan Wiggs




NATCHEZ BURNING by Greg Isles

MADAME PICASSO by Anne Girard


THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR by Joel Dicker


THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor


WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman




THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

     

How was your reading week?  









27 comments:

  1. I just posted a review for War of the Wives

    Happy Monday, Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going to stop by to see what you thought. I liked it.

      Thanks for stopping, Shelleyrae.

      Delete
  2. OOh very nice! As usual, these are all new to me reads! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops! Apologies, I somehow managed to click on delete.

    Many thanks for stopping by Pen and Paper. I really appreciate you doing so.

    What an amazing selection of books. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked your blog. Quite nice.

      I love all my books...I just wish I had more time to read them and could read faster. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Tracy.

      Delete
  5. What a wonderful collection of books. Juliet's Nurse is one I have heard good things about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it is very good. I hope to get to it soon. I have had it for a while.

      Thanks for stopping, Margaret.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. It was quite good. I enjoyed it.

      Thanks for stopping, Sheila.

      Delete
  7. I enjoyed The Pocket Wife...and can't wait to get my hands on Night Night, Sleep Tight. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear The Pocket Wife is good. I am only about ten pages into it.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  8. I loved Perfect by Rachel Joyce. I hope you enjoy it when you read it. I enjoyed War of the Wives too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I get to PERFECT soon. It has been on my shelf for a long time. :(

      War of the Wives was quite good.

      Thanks for stopping, Lindsay.

      Delete
  9. Great list! I'm hoping to read The Signature of All Things some time soon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had The Signature of All Things on my TBR list for a while now.

      I need to get to it too.

      Thanks for stopping, B Marie Books.

      Delete
  10. I'm interested to hear The Pocket Wife story now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will tell you the story. :) She said her husband was in a meeting and said he couldn't talk to her and put her in his pocket.

      She said she thought that would make a great book title and then THE POCKET WIFE was born. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Sarah.

      Delete
  11. Wow, you have a lot of great reads! I feel my TBR list growing now. :)

    Brooke at http://www.brookeblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy with all my books. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Brooke.

      Delete
  12. Oh my goodness. I saw so many amazing covers mentioned in your post. I'd like to read The Beekeeper's Ball very soon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my books. Glad you saw a few you like too. I LOVE covers. :)

      Thanks so much for stopping, Heidi.

      Delete
  13. Lots of great titles here. "The Bookman's Tale" and "The Girl Who Came Home" have been added to my reading wish list. Thanks, Elizabeth.

    Yvonne
    http://adarngoodread.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those books do look good. I hope I get to them soon.

      I am glad you found two books to add to your reading list.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. My pleasure and thank you for visiting my blog. I'm following you, too. :-)

      Yvonne
      http://adarngoodread.blogspot.com.au/

      Delete
    3. Nice - now we can see what is happening on each other's blogs.

      Delete