Friday, February 20, 2015

Book Blogger Hop - 2/20 - 2/26

 Question of the Week:
 
Is there anything that makes you not return to a blog or not want to look at it even for the first time? 

My Answer:

I always take a look at blogs and try to find new ones.  The fun of book blogging is to find new folks to talk with about books.

But.....A really "busy" blog with too many things in the sidebars such as ads, a blog that doesn't have my same reading interests, and too many different categories in one post are a few things that make me not return as often, but it doesn't keep me totally away.

I am a clear cut individual that has to have things organized and in order.  I am certain you can see that on my blog.  A business teacher's curse I guess.  :)

What about you?  





12 comments:

  1. Happy Hopping!!

    I am off to visit all the blogs in the linky. I do that every week. :)

    Stay warm if you are in this deep freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like really busy blogs either. I have't come across many in book blog world but I follow a lot of food blogs and they can get very add heavy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could deal with food ads. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Katherine.

      Delete
  3. I agree with the busy sidebars. Just busy blogs is too much for me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy blogs do make it difficult to find things.

      Thanks for stopping, Alysia.

      Delete
  4. I don't mind busy sidebars as long as it doesn't take too long to load the page.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long-loading pages are a bit difficult to wait for. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. As long as there is some kind of order to the clutter I can be ok with it, but at times there is just so much happening I can't even find the post I came to read! I try to keep an open mind though! Thanks for stopping by :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on being able to find the post. That is so true. I can recall a few blogs where I do have trouble finding the post. I go back and try my best. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Juli.

      Delete
  6. I agree with your sentiment Elizabeth, clutter is not something that would make me feel welcomed to stay. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like neat and organized. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Claudia.

      Delete
  7. A busy blog is not easy to read is it? I prefer them to be neat and organised too.
    Hope you're week is going well.

    ReplyDelete