Friday, February 13, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 2/13/25

Feeling Beachie
Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  
The statements:
  1. Did you notice that ____
  2. ___ is on ____ for____
  3. Since____ I haven't______
  4. Would you ever_______?

My Answers: 
1.  Did you notice that once you sit down at the computer or sit down to read a book, it is difficult to stop and do your housework or any work?  :)

2.  What is on the reading list for me at Reading Group Choices?

3.  Since I retired I haven't gone on too many vacations.  I went on more when I was working. :)  I think I have it backwards.  :)

4.  Would you ever stop reading? 

6 comments:

  1. I notice number 1 on a daily basis lol. And I could never stop reading! Never, ever.

    My Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it terrible that that happens, Brooke? :)

      Definitely about NEVER stopping reading.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Always! The computer just sucks me in for hours sometimes! But those dirty dishes call to me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I know about the dirty dishes, but the computer is more fun. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Jessy.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me either.

      Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

      Delete