Friday, February 20, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 2/20/15

Feeling Beachie
Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  
The statements:
  1. ___is the ____
  2. Do you ___ on the weekends?
  3. ___ is my ____ comfort food
  4. ______ always makes me happy.

My Answers: 
1.  Family is the best.

2.  Do you go to church on the weekends?

3.  Mashed potatoes are my favorite comfort food.

4. Reading, baking, and cooking always make me happy.



16 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    Stay warm if you are in this deep freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading your answers. I do not go to church on the weekends and I miss that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Debbie.

      Nice to see you visiting.

      Have a great weekend.

      Delete
  3. This week, I am hungry reading about comfort food! Yours is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on hungry reading about comfort food.

      Thanks for stopping, McGuffy Ann Morris.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. They are so good. I like to put "real" butter in them and sour cream. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Brooke.

      Delete
  5. Family is wonderful! :) Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are wonderful.

      Thanks for stopping, Jennifer.

      Delete
  6. Great answers, I pput chocolate for my comfort food, but now i am craving some mashed potatoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate is a comfort for sure.

      I do like mashed potatoes...I leave the skins on do you?. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  7. Mashed potatoes are wonderful! Now I want some...with nary a tater in my place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they will be on sale at the store and you can run and get some. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Patricia.

      Delete
  8. baking makes me happy too. I plan to do some baking today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to bake more, but not as much now.

      It is relaxing for me.

      Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

      Delete