Monday, February 16, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 2/16/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week. 


******************** 

Books Completed Last Week:

A MEMORY OF VIOLETS by Hazel Gaynor


I LOVED this book.  Review is in the book's title.  

My only comment is:  READ IT!! :)
 ********************

Book Currently Reading: 

WHISPER HOLLOW by Chris Cander for a March 26, 2015, post.

I love this cover. The ARC has a different one.



Books Up Next:   

A KILLING AT THE CREEK by Nancy Allen for a March 30, 2015, post.


ONE MILE UNDER by Andrew Gross for an April 7, 2015, post.


THE SILVER WITCH by Paula Brackston for an April 16, 2015, post.



TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg




HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman



THE BEEKEEPER'S BALL by Susan Wiggs




NATCHEZ BURNING by Greg Isles

MADAME PICASSO by Anne Girard


THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR by Joel Dicker


THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor


WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman




THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

     

How was your reading week?  




20 comments:

  1. A Memory of Violets is proving very popular!

    Have a great week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good. If you haven't read it, I hope you can.

      Thanks for stopping, Shelleyrae.

      Delete
  2. Lots of goodies I've read or want to read. Seems we share a taste in reading, not just a name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) on sharing the same name and the love of the same books.

      Stop back when you can, Elizabeth, and thanks for stopping today. Nice to see you.

      Delete
  3. I'm hoping to read A Memory of Violets soon. Looks like you had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved A Memory of Violets.

      Thanks for stopping, Anita.

      Delete
  4. A Memory of Violets looks wonderful! Hope you enjoy all the books on your list, even the ones that don't have a definite plan for reading them.

    I also find visual reminders helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good, Laurel.

      I love visual reminders.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  5. Memory of Violets On the reserve list at my library [ along with not a few others!]
    Here's my MONDAY READING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it as much as I did, Faith Hope Cherrytea.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. What a list! I wish I were half as organized as you. Memory of Violets sounds good. I'm going to mark it to look into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The organization "curse" is from being a business teacher, but it is a good "curse." :)

      Thanks for the compliment.

      A Memory of Violets was VERY good.

      Thanks for stopping, Debbie.

      Delete
  7. Oooh, I loved The Bookman's Tale, and his followup novel as well. I hope you love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear it was enjoyable.

      Thanks for stopping, janceereads.

      Delete
  8. You have A LOT of books on your TBR pile. (And a bit of a sea / creek / water theme going with those books up next!)

    Enjoy!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on the sea/creek/water themes. Going to have to look at my books and see that.

      Thanks for pointing that interesting fact out, Deborah.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  9. A Memory of Violets is on my wish list. A Garden of Letters has caught my eye this time around. Another for my wish list. Thanks, Elizabeth.

    Yvonne
    http://adarngoodread.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you read my review, you will see I LOVED A Memory of Violets.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  10. The Silver Witch sounds intriguing, and I love that cover :) Waiting for your thoughts on it.

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover of The Silver Witch too.

      I am looking forward to reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, Benish.

      Delete