Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 2/2/15


   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week. 

******************** 

Books Completed Last Week:

THE POCKET WIFE by Susan Crawford for a March 17, 2015, post.

 

A psychological thriller with exquisitely descriptive writing.  I enjoyed the book.

Have you read it yet?

 ********************

Book Currently Reading: 

NIGHT NIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT by Hallie Ephron for a March 24, 2015, post.



No opinion yet.  Only about ten pages into the book.


Books Up Next:   


WHISPER HOLLOW by Chris Cander for a March 26, 2015, post.

I love this cover. The ARC has a different one.


A KILLING AT THE CREEK by Nancy Allen for a March 30, 2015, post.


THE SILVER WITCH by Paula Brackston for an April 16, 2015, post.



TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg



HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman



THE BEEKEEPER'S BALL by Susan Wiggs




NATCHEZ BURNING by Greg Isles

MADAME PICASSO by Anne Girard


THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR by Joel Dicker


THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor


WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman




THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

     

How was your reading week?  












20 comments:

  1. Looks like you have tons of choice of what to read in coming weeks! I am pleased to say I read The Secret of Midwives after you said you enjoyed it on this meme and have to say I really liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful to hear you enjoyed The Secret Of Magic.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed your last read, I like the look of Silver Witch.

    Have a great week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am with you. I love the cover of Silver Witch.

      Thanks for stopping, Shelleyrae.

      Delete
  3. Nice! As usual these are all new to me! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My reading week has gone very well but I just could not do the meme this week. Monday has been just so full on. The Pocket Wife sounds very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping. Sometimes Mondays do get too busy.

      The Pocket Wife was good.

      Thanks for your comment, Mystica. Have a great week.

      Delete
  5. I'm glad to see you enjoyed The Pocket Wife!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. Have you read it?

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  6. I hope to read The Pocket Wife, happy to see you enjoyed it. I love just looking at new covers of books, the illicit such a feeling of adventure. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read it. A bit slow at first, but it was a good mystery.

      I love the covers too. Covers pull me in. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Anita.

      Delete
  7. I will have to look up The Pocket Wife, it sounds up my street. :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it when you get to read it.

      Thanks for stopping, Lindsay.

      Delete
  8. I liked the story you shared about the origins of The Pocket Wife title! Sounds like something my husband would do :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good story she shared...I liked it.

      LOL that your husband would do that.

      Thanks for stopping, Sarah. The book was good. I hope you get to read it.

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed The Garden of Letters. I hope you do to. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading it. I love the setting.

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  10. You have lots of great titles on your "list". Previously Loved Treasures looks interesting. I love the title. Will add this to my wish list as well as the first book in the series. Happy reading!

    Yvonne
    http://adarngoodread.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love any of Bette's books, but The Twelfth Child was my favorite.

      Previously Loved Treasures is the sequel...I think I am correct on that.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete