Monday, February 23, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 2/23/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week. 


******************** 

Books Completed Last Week:

WHISPER HOLLOW by Chris Cander for a March 26, 2015, post.
 
I love this cover. The ARC has a different one.

The book had a slow start, but once it got going, it was excellent...secrets of a small mining town with strong, determined female characters.  

Good historical fiction as well as women's fiction.

 ********************

Book Currently Reading: 

MIST OF MIDNIGHT by Sandra Byrd for a March 6, 2015, post.

I love the cover don't you?



Books Up Next:   

A KILLING AT THE CREEK by Nancy Allen for a March 30, 2015, post.


PARDON THE RAVENS by Alan Hruska for a March 31, 2015, post.  

 

ONE MILE UNDER by Andrew Gross for an April 7, 2015, post.


THE SILVER WITCH by Paula Brackston for an April 16, 2015, post.



LITTLE BLACK LIES by Sharon Bolton for a May 19, 2015, post.

 

TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg




HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman



THE BEEKEEPER'S BALL by Susan Wiggs




NATCHEZ BURNING by Greg Isles

MADAME PICASSO by Anne Girard


THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR by Joel Dicker


THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor


WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman




THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

     

How was your reading week?  







14 comments:

  1. Some great books on your list. I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on Sharon Bolton as I've loved some of her books, really struggled with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh boy....I hope i like the Sharon Bolton book. I do love the title. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Emma.

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's a lot! As usual, they are all new to me but I hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a really nice looking assortment of books to choose from. I hope you enjoy the ones on the pile for this week. You can see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a lot of books in my list don't I? :)

      Hopefully they will all get read. Some of the poor books have been on this page FOREVER. :) They will eventually get read.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy. Nice to see you.

      Delete
  4. I have Three Story House, and hope to get to it soon! Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had it forever and still can't get to it. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  5. Those 2 you are reading have great covers. Have you committed to the publishers to review all those books? Some have been out for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the covers too.

      The ones that I have listed review dates for are current publisher commitments. The other books are whenever for the reviews.

      Thanks for stopping, Elizabeth.

      Delete
  6. Strong determined female characters - oh yes! I see A Hundred Summers there on your TBR, it has been sitting in my audible library for awhile now and I have decided March is its time in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had it forever too.

      I hear she has another book out. Just saw it the other day, but I can't remember what the title is. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  7. The Silver Witch has a pretty cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete