Monday, February 9, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 2/9/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week. 
 ********************

Books Completed Last Week:


NIGHT NIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT by Hallie Ephron for a March 24, 2015, post.



It is awesome.  Fantastic, suspenseful mystery. Loved it.
 ********************

Book Currently Reading: 


A MEMORY OF VIOLETS by Hazel Gaynor for a February 19, 2015, post.



Books Up Next:   

GIRL ON THE GOLDEN COIN by Marci Jefferson for a March 10, 2015, post.


WHISPER HOLLOW by Chris Cander for a March 26, 2015, post.

I love this cover. The ARC has a different one.


A KILLING AT THE CREEK by Nancy Allen for a March 30, 2015, post.


ONE MILE UNDER by Andrew Gross for an April 7, 2015, post.


THE SILVER WITCH by Paula Brackston for an April 16, 2015, post.



TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg




HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman



THE BEEKEEPER'S BALL by Susan Wiggs




NATCHEZ BURNING by Greg Isles

MADAME PICASSO by Anne Girard


THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR by Joel Dicker


THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor


WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman




THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

     

How was your reading week?  
















25 comments:

  1. A Memory of Violets has a great cover, hope the book is as good as it seems to promise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reading it now. It is soooo good, Kathryn.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I just posted a review of The Secrets of Midwives :)

    Read on,Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo...going to see what you thought. I liked the book.

      Have a great week, and thanks for stopping, Shelleyrae.

      Delete
  3. Oh nice! These are all new to me...as usual! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Jessica.

      ENJOY your week.

      Delete
  4. I've read one Ephron book in the past and really liked it. She's really good with suspense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fantastic read.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  5. A Memory of Violets sounds lovely! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good. I am loving it. My kind of book. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Lindsay.

      Delete
  6. I couldn't remember the title of Three Story House a while back when I wanted to show someone the cover! Glad I just saw it here!
    Check out my Monday post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad my post was able to help. That happens to me too at times. :)

      Too many books to remember. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Lisa.

      Delete
  7. When are you planning to get to Natchez Burning?! It's so good and the sequel is coming out in April (I think?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not for a while. I heard it is very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Sarah.

      A sequel sounds good.

      Delete
  8. Will add Night Night Sleep Tight to my Wishlist, look forward to reviews on this new one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it if you like suspense, Marce. It was non-stop.

      Loved it.

      Thanks for stopping, Marce.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading all of them. It might be a while, but I will. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  10. Two more for my reading wish list: Under the Wide and Starry Sky and Girl on the Golden Coin.
    Thanks, Elizabeth.

    Yvonne
    http://adarngoodreadblogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful...glad you found some books to enjoy.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  11. So many of your books are on my reading list too. Have a great week and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fun!! We will have to compare thoughts on them.

      Thanks for stopping, Catherine.

      Delete
  12. I'm hoping to get to Whisper Hollow very soon :D I love the cover you've shared here, so much nicer than the one I actually have, lol.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine has a different cover too.

      This must be the new one.

      Thanks for stopping, Jennifer.

      Delete