Wednesday, February 4, 2015

JOIN IN THE FUN


TESS IS BACK!

Enter the World of Tess Monaghan, P.I...I.
Hush Hush by Laura Lippman
If you love Laura Lippman, you will definitely love this page www.TessisBack.com 

I hope you enjoy this special website as much as the publisher does!

Get ready for the release of Hush Hush, the latest novel featuring Tess Monaghan, coming February 24th from New York Times bestselling author Laura Lippman.
Tess, introduced in the classic Baltimore Blues, returns in this absorbing new mystery that plunges the new mom into a disturbing case involving murder and a manipulative mother.
Return each week to meet a member of Tess’s inner circle. Use the interactive audio map to learn about her beloved Baltimore. Listen to a new excerpt from Hush Hush, and enter for a chance to win e-books and digital audiobooks from the series. 

Go HERE for all the fun.


 

5 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, I'll bet this is a good mystery! (I have a different book by this author in my TBR stacks.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds awesome! I read Baltimore Blues ages ago and while I loved it never read anymore. This sounds like a fun way to get reintroduced to the series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must check out this series as I need a PI book for a challenge and sounds perfect. As well I'd like to sample Laura Lippman's writing so - bingo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I have never actually read Laura Lippman. I think I need to remedy that in 2015.

    ReplyDelete