Monday, February 16, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 2/16/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.   

My mailbox was empty, but not a bad thing.
***************
How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************

19 comments:

  1. I hope your mailbox had lots of goodies in it.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mailbox will probably be stuffed this week. Enjoy your catch-up time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It might be. :)

      Thanks, Kathy. I need catch-up time.

      Delete
  3. I hope you get to catch up on some other reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Serena. It is a great day to stay inside and read.

      It is freezing here.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. I enjoy the occasional empty mailbox...I feel I can almost catch up! But mine wasn't empty this week, so here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy them too, but I still never get caught up. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  5. Hope you read something amazing this week :) Enjoy the catch-up time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, readingdate.

      I am reading Whisper Hollow. Not too far into the book yet.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I will try, but I usually don't get caught up.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  7. Enjoy your catch up week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. Yeah i am enjoy the time I have not books arriving. Thanks for stopping by. I am now trying to figure out what books to read from the book Tour stack. I a few that are do next month and a few do in April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good, but disappointing. :)

      I usually choose according to when they need to be read. Makes it easy to choose. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Lindsay.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. He did get a break!! :)

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete
  10. Breaks can be a nice breather. :-) Hope you have had a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Yes...a breather is good.

      I received some books the next week.

      Delete