Monday, February 23, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 2/23/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.  
*************** 
On Tuesday, February 17, I received:

1.  PARDON THE RAVENS by Alan Hruska, courtesy of Laura Etzkorn, Danielle Caravella, and Tanya Farrell of Wunderkind PR.



On Wednesday, February 18, I received:

1.  MIST OF MIDNIGHT by Sandra Byrd, courtesy of  Chris McCarthy of Simon & Schuster.


On Thursday, February 19, I received:


1.  LITTLE BLACK LIES by Sharon Bolton, courtesy of a Shelf Awareness Giveaway and Minotaur Books.
***************
How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************



19 comments:

  1. You always have interesting books. Varied genres as well. Am interested in that Sandra Byrd book but Open Library does not have it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sandra Byrd book is pretty good. I started reading it since it needs a review next week. :)

      Sorry you can't get that book, Mystica.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  2. I'd be happy to have that Sharon Bolton book. A favorite author of mine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear she is a favorite. I have never read a book by this author, but I liked the title. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete
  3. It looks like you're in for some good reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started Mist Of Midnight. Set in the UK. Pretty good so far.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. Looks like you have a nice selection here. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was happy!!

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  5. These are all new to me. I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary.

      I think they will all be good reads.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  6. Interesting set of books. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      I think I will like them all.

      Delete
  7. Little Black Lies looks very tempting...enjoy your books. And here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...I love the book's title.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
    2. It does look good.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  8. Mist Of Midnight caught my attention, intriguing cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am reading it now. It is good.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  9. Nice haul! Pardon the ravens looks really interesting. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete