Monday, March 2, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 3/2/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had a light week of books.  Only one book
*************** 
On Thursday, February 26, I received:

1.  DEATH IN SALEM by Eleanor Kuhns, courtesy of Hector DeJean of St. Martin's.

***************
How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************









24 comments:

  1. My mailbox was empty this week. Enjoy your new book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought mine was going to be empty, but then had a surprise.

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  2. I hope that's as good as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I does sound quite good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your new book! It looks enticing and a bit frightening.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks mysterious.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. Mine was pretty light too. Enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems that way for a lot of folks.

      Thanks, and thanks for stopping, Carol.

      Delete
  5. Ooo Death in Salem sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be good.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  6. I received one book, your new one looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  7. Death in Salem sounds really good. I love fiction set in Mass because that is where I am from.

    Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds scary doesn't it?

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  8. This is new to me and sounds very good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Elysium.

      I think it will be good.

      Delete
  9. That looks like a good one, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Bookworm.

      I am looking forward to it.

      Delete
  10. Hi Elizabeth,

    By sheer coincidence, yesterday I entered a Goodreads Giveaway to win a copy of 'A Simple Murder' one of Eleanor's books.

    It turns out that luckily it is the first book in the 'Will Rees' series and the book you have is the third. I am not sure how well they work as stand alone stories, as it looks to me as though the books each form part of one continuous story. It will be interesting to see what you think.

    http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/k/eleanor-kuhns/

    I left a link if you fancy checking out the storyline and I hope that you enjoy the book :)

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Yvonne.

      That will be a problem if I need to read the first three because I haven't. I will write to the publisher and ask.

      Thanks again, and thank you for stopping by, Yvonne.

      Delete
  11. Oh, that is one intriguing title! Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kay. It looks good.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  12. A one book week gives the mail carrier a rest! That's a new series for me - sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't aware it was a series until Yvonne pointed that out. I hope I will be able to follow the storyline.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie. Yes...the mailman got a break. :)

      Delete