Monday, March 23, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 3/23/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

My mailbox was very lean.  It was empty. 
*************** 
How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************






25 comments:

  1. Have a great week everyone.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your piles of unread books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I sure do have piles to read.

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete
  3. Hope you have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary.

      I hope I finish a book this week.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. Mine was empty this week, too; it gives me a chance to catch up a little...LOL.

    Enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a good week for both of us to catch up.

      I hope I do.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat.

      You too.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. Enjoy your catch up week! Always a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks....I hope I can.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Empty is good, but disappointing too.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  8. I only received one book again this week, third week in a row!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine has been empty or only one for a few weeks.

      Maybe this week it will be filled up.

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete
  9. I love that "mailbox was lean...it was empty" Too witty. happy catch up week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...lean is good. Glad you liked my "saying."

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  10. Hi Elizabeth,

    I could have every remaining week of the year as catch-up weeks and still make very little difference to the overall look of my TBR pile :)

    Have a great week and enjoy whichever book you decide to pluck from the pile,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I agree.

      I could go with no books for the rest of the year and still not make a dent in my stack of books. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  11. Have a great week playing catch up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I haven't been doing such a good job of catching up. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Anna.

      Delete
  12. I bet you have plenty of TBRs to allow for a lean/empty mailbox week. Hope you enjoy reading from your shelves. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....definitely.

      I have PLENTY!!!

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  13. Hope your empty mailbox means you get a chance to catch up.

    Thanks for visiting my blog last week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope your empty mailbox means you get a chance to catch up.

    Thanks for visiting my blog last week.

    ReplyDelete