Monday, March 30, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 3/30/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I was excited to have two books in my mailbox since the past few weeks have been quite empty.
***************
On Thursday, March 26, I received:

1.  THE GIRL WHO WROTE IN SILK by Kelli Estes, courtesy of Lathea Williams of Sourcebooks.
 
Love the cover and the title.  I am really looking forward to reading this book. 

On Friday, March 27, I received:

1.  LAST NIGHT AT THE BLUE ANGEL by Rebecca Rotert, courtesy of Katherine Turro and Molly Brickhead of Harper Collins.


How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************









28 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy both of these, Elizabeth. Both are new to me as of now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suko.

      Nice to have to stop by.

      Delete
  2. Both new to me. Enjoy them both. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mystica.

      I do think they both look good.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. The Girl Who Wrote in Silk looks wonderful. Last Night at the Blue Angel is on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Harvee.

      Love the cover.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee.

      Delete
  4. You got some lovely books in your mailbox this week! Both are new to me but I want to find out more about both. Plus, I'm a sucker for a pretty cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too on covers. LOVE pretty covers.

      I saw The Girl Who Wrote In Silk on someone's blog last week, and I knew I had to have it.

      Thanks for stopping, Katherine.

      Delete
  5. Your new books look lovely! And I can't wait to read Night Night, Sleep Tight! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love Night, Night Sleep Tight.

      I like my two books.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  6. Both books look gorgeous! Happy reading, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy with both of them.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  7. I don't keep the dates of when I've received books. But one of the most recent was Downstream: A Witherston Murder Mystery (Witherston Murder Mysteries Book 1) by Betty Jean Craige and an ARC I Stand Corrected by Patricia Asedegbega Nieto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.....I am a stickler for keeping track of dates, etc. My business background I guess. :)

      A Witherston Murder Mystery sounds good, Diane.

      Thanks so much for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  8. Girl who wrote in silk sounds good. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the title, don't you?

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  9. Enjoy, Elizabeth. Looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  10. Last Night at the Blue Angel looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat, and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  12. The Girl Who Wrote in Silk looks really good. Not too much into the 1960s jazz scene, but love that cover.

    Hope you enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      I love the cover too. :) Covers always get me. :)

      Delete
  13. Hi Elizabeth, it's always good to hear from you. I just registered for BEA this morning. I wasn't sure I was going to go this year, but finally decided to. I am sure I'll see you there. Is your friend Laura going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see you again at the BEA.

      Thanks for stopping, Alex.

      Delete
  14. They both look fantastic! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they will be good reads.

      Thanks for stopping, Anna.

      Delete