Monday, March 9, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 3/9/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

My mailbox was very lean, but I am happy!!
*************** 
On Thursday, March 5, I received:
1.  THE RELUCTANT MIDWIFE by Patricia Harman, courtesy of Onalee Smith of Harper Collins.
1.  THE MIDNIGHT WITCH by Paula Brackston courtesy of Katie Bassel of St. Martin's.
Katie has been sending me "witch" books lately.  :) :)
Love the cover...it is gorgeous.  I hope I like the book. 

***************
How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************

19 comments:

  1. I love the cover of The Midnight Witch. I am not into witches, but I am going to give it a try.

    Thanks for stopping everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I am loving The Reluctant Midwife.

      I will start The Midnight Witch after that.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. These two look like great women's fiction that I'd love to read! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Reluctant Midwife is a fantastic women's fiction read. I am really enjoying it.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  4. The Reluctant Midwife looks good....thanks for sharing, and enjoy your week.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving the book. A very heartwarming read.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  5. Happy reading! These both look good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Serena.

      I am really enjoying The Reluctant Midwife.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  6. I got the Reluctant Midwife last week,enjoy! both of your new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it as much as I am liking it.

      Thanks, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  7. The Midnight Witch sounds very good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover.

      Thanks for stopping, Elysium.

      Delete
  8. Sorry if this ends up being a double post by my computer is acting wonky. They both sound like good reads enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No double post. No worries.

      Thanks for stopping, Cindy.

      Delete
  9. I received The Midnight Witch too. I'm looking forward to reading it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the book.

      I am not into witches, but I might give it a try.

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  10. This is the second time I have come across The Reluctant Wife. Hope you enjoy your books. Thanks for visiting me last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good.

      Thanks for stopping by, Cheryl.

      Delete