Friday, April 10, 2015

Book Blogger Hop - 4/10 - 4/16

 Question of the Week:

Have you ever received a bound galley from a publisher for review? What did you think about it? Were you surprised at anything?

My Answer:

Yes...this has happened to me.  I liked it.

I received a bound galley for The Wishing Tide by Barbara Davis.  I LOVED the book.

As for the galley...the book was HUGE - 9 x 13, but I loved that the type was nice and large and the spacing on the page was double spaced.  It was a bit heavy to carry around, though.










11 comments:

  1. Happy Friday, Happy Book Blogger Hop, and Happy Reading!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've received a couple of those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. I've received a few though none that big! I can imagine that did get a little bulky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...it was bulky, but oh so good.

      Thanks for stopping, Katherine.

      Delete
  4. Big is bulky and it can't fit in my small purse like the normal size, but it is fun to get them some times. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was difficult to carry around, but I LOVED the book so it was ok. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Stormi.

      Delete
  5. You're so incredibly lucky! :D Although, that one was quite bulky!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on being lucky.

      It was a big book, but worth the read.

      Thanks for stopping, Claudia.

      Delete
  6. I didn't realize there was still a Book Blogger Hop going on! Nice to know. I'll have to jump in and hop around soon.

    readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....it is alive and well. :)

      Please join in again every Friday. So glad you found The Book Blogger Hop.

      Thanks for stopping, Deb.

      Delete