Monday, April 13, 2015

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading? - 4/13/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week. 


******************** 
Books Completed Last Week:

LITTLE BLACK LIES by Sharon Bolton

Stop back for my full review on May 19.  An excerpt from my review is below.

LITTLE BLACK LIES has serious situations, lies, secrets, and love all rolled into one gripping, pull-you-in plot.  Ms. Bolton's writing is riveting, and as she hints at what's happening, you can't help drawing yourself into the book's drama.  ​

 

 ********************

Book Currently Reading: 

THE CAKE THERAPIST by Judith Fertig for a June 2, 2015, post.



Books Up Next: 


DEATH IN SALEM by Eleanor Kuhns for a June 16, 2015, post

LAST NIGHT AT THE BLUE ANGEL by Rebecca Rotert for a June 30, 2015, post.

 
THE GIRL WROTE IN SILK by Kelli Estes for a July 7, 2015, post.

 
IN THE DARK PLACES by Peter Robinson for an August 8, 2015, post.

 
TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg


HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman



THE BEEKEEPER'S BALL by Susan Wiggs




NATCHEZ BURNING by Greg Isles

MADAME PICASSO by Anne Girard


THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR by Joel Dicker


THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor


WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman




THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

     

How was your reading week?  
















13 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mystica.

    Thanks for stopping. I hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Lots of new to me ones here. Hope you enjoy your reads for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many books! I see several that are already on my TBR and I loved The Beekeeper's Ball by Susan Wiggs. I'm curious about The Cake Therapist. I'll definitely be on the lookout for your thoughts on that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished The Cake Therapist.

      Loved it. It is a "sweet" read in more than one way.

      Thanks for stopping, Katherine.

      Delete
  4. Little Black Lies sounds very interesting and The Cake Therapist looks yummy too, will be reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little Black Lies was good, Kathryn.

      Just finished The Cake Therapist...a "sweet" read.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  5. I am always in awe of how organized you are! Sadly, I am not. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always in awe of how organized you are! Sadly, I am not. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the business teacher in me. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Debbie.

      Delete
  7. The Signature of All Things is a marvellous read - I could barely put it down.

    Since Sheila is off-blog right now I will link my Monday post here - Brona's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had The Signature of All Things on my to-be-read shelf since the 2012 BEA. Bad me.

      Great to hear it is so good.

      Thanks for stopping, Brona Joy.

      Delete