Sunday, April 5, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 4/6/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
 
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week. 


******************** 
Books Completed Last Week:


ONE MILE UNDER by Andrew Gross for an April 7, 2015, review.  Stop back then if you can.

A thriller you won't want to miss.  Had me on the edge of my seat.


SECOND CHANCE FRIENDS by Jennifer Scott for a May 5, 2015, post.  Stop back if you can.

It was a very pleasant women's fiction read.  Bonding of women. 

 
 ********************

Book Currently Reading: 


LITTLE BLACK LIES by Sharon Bolton for a May 19, 2015, post.

 



Books Up Next: 

THE CAKE THERAPIST by Judith Fertig for a June 2, 2015, post.



DEATH IN SALEM by Eleanor Kuhns for a June 16, 2015, post

LAST NIGHT AT THE BLUE ANGEL by Rebecca Rotert for a June 30, 2015, post.

 
THE GIRL WROTE IN SILK by Kelli Estes for a July 7, 2015, post.

 
IN THE DARK PLACES by Peter Robinson for an August 8, 2015, post.

 
TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg


HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman



THE BEEKEEPER'S BALL by Susan Wiggs




NATCHEZ BURNING by Greg Isles

MADAME PICASSO by Anne Girard


THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR by Joel Dicker


THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor


WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman




THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

     

How was your reading week?  













19 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth,

    I'm still not sure that 'Second Chance Friends' is one for me.

    I already have 'Little Black Lies' on my 'Want To Read' list, so I shall be interested what you think about it.

    I have never read any of Andrew Gross's books, but do I remember him having co-authored a couple of titles with James Patterson, or am I dreaming things?

    Enjoy all of your books and have a good week :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe he co-authored a couple of titles with James Patterson.

      This book was good.

      Little Black Lies is intense. I like it. Have only read about 50 pages.

      THANKS for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
    2. Thanks...it is always fun.

      Delete
  2. My post is up early because I am going back to NY with my son for the week tomorrow morning.

    My deepest sympathy to Sheila and her family.

    My heart breaks for you, Sheila, with the loss of your son.

    Love and prayers sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you talking about Sheila from Book Journey? (Worried I've missed some news!)

      Deb

      Delete
    2. Yes. He was killed in a car accident.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mystica.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. There are quite a few on your 'next to read' list which I'm also keen to read, so I'll be keen to hear what you think of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll certainly stop back to read your review of Second Chance Friends, sounds like it may be my kind of read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like it, Kathryn.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. You always have so many goodies for me to check out.
    Please let me know where you heard about Sheila's tragedy. I don't know what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her son passed away. He was in a car accident.

      Delete
  7. Nice! As always, these are totally new to me reads! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elizabeth - DEATH IN SALEM by Eleanor Kuhns looks very interesting judging from the cover. I'll anxiously await your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to it.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete