Monday, April 13, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 4/13/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I have been in New York visiting my son, but nothing came into my mailbox at home.  

On my way back relaxing on my train ride.  I love the train.
***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************



19 comments:

  1. Enjoy your reading week.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy.

      I finished a book and am checking out other blogs for Mailbox Monday.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your reading!!!! Have a safe trip!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Orsayor.

      It is a good trip except it is pretty cold on this train. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. I didn't get any either, enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...it is a nice ride as always except they keep it too cold.

      I finished a book and am looking at other book blogs.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. We had a nice time.

      We even went to Quebec City - I will post about that later.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  6. I love the train as well. so relaxing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying it a lot, but they have the AC so cold....I have on my winter coat, a scarf over my head, a headband, and I did have gloves on. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yes....a very nice visit.

      Thanks for stopping, The Bookworm.

      Delete
  8. Oh, I love the train too! I am thinking of taking it up north to visit my son and his wife, along the Oregon coast. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will LOVE the train, Laurel. Much less stress than flying.

      That train route most likely will be beautiful.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  9. I commuted by train for twenty years when I worked in downtown Chicago - much, much nicer than driving plus I got an extra hour of reading time every day. Have a nice, relaxing week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very relaxing, and getting reading done is a major plus.

      I finished a book yesterday on my train ride home. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete
  10. Hope you're enjoying your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a nice time, Anna.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete