Monday, April 27, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 4/27/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

My mailbox was empty again, but the week before was a record book week so I am good.  :)

Happy Reading!!
***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************









23 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kathy.

    I hope I can catch up. :)

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a catch up week :) Have a great week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do catch up. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. I enjoy the occasional empty mailbox week, too; time to catch up, right?

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and have a wonderful week. I am loving Night Night, Sleep Tight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would like Night Night, Sleep Tight.

      Have a great week, Laurel.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your catch up week, Elizabeth! Hope you are reading something awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, readingdate.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. I definitely need a catch up week, too. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally do not get caught up. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  6. Empty mailboxes can be helpful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can be. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat. You too.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. Sometimes empty mailbox is a good thing :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good thing, Elysium.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  9. My mailbox was empty last week, but got one this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!!!

      It is so fun to get books. My husband gets as excited as I do. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  10. I'm not sure we could ever get caught up with all our books. My husband does NOT get excited by more books - he threatens to burn what I have. :-( But he keeps cooking for me and lets me read!
    I hope you have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my...I hope he doesn't burn your books.

      Cooking is a great tradeoff for reading, though. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. You too, Vicki.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete