Sunday, April 5, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 4/6/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

After weeks of empty and lean mailbox weeks, this week definitely made up for it.  Whew!!
***************
On Monday, March 30, I received:

1.  IN THE DARK PLACES by Peter Robinson, courtesy of Katherine Turro of Harper Collins.


2.  THE SILVER WITCH by Paula Brackston, courtesy of Katie Bassel of St. Martin's Press.

It is the hard cover copy of the book.  Is it a gorgeous cover or what?
On Tuesday, March 31, I received:

1.  SECOND CHANCE FRIENDS by Jennifer Scott, courtesy of Diana Franco of Penguin Random House.  

I already finished this book.  Wonderful women's fiction.



2.  THE CAKE THERAPIST by Judith Fertig, courtesy of Diana Franco of Penguin Random House.


Love the cover.

3.  THE HYPNOTIST by Gordon Snider, courtesy of Dianne Helm of Helm Book Publishing.

This cover is very scary.
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************

31 comments:

  1. Putting my post up early because I will be traveling back to New York with my son tomorrow morning.

    I hope everyone had a wonderful mailbox.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a couple of those books too. I hope we both love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. This week was Hounds of Autumn by Heather Blackwood, a pretty good fireside read steampunk! I love the cover for The Silver Witch; thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hounds of Autumn sounds quite good.

      Yes....the cover is BEAUTIFUL.

      Thanks for stopping, Kristin.

      Delete
  4. I posted a review of The Silver Witch last Friday. Hope you enjoy it too. It does have a gorgeous cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping.

      Very nice review, Sarah.

      Delete
  5. Glad you liked Second Chance Friends. I'll be reading it soon. Enjoy your other fabulous books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it. It is a bit sad, but a great women's fiction read.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee.

      Delete
  6. I received The Silver Witch too. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son will be reading The Silver Witch. I am not into paranormal, but I LOVE the cover.

      ENJOY, Pat, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  7. Glad you enjoyed Second Chance Friends, Elizabeth. It was in my mailbox too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that it was there when I stopped. I think you will enjoy the book.

      Have a great reading week, and thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  8. Love the look of Second Chance Friends...enjoy your week and New York. Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good read.

      Thanks...I am in New York now. Weather is not too great, but I am used to it since I live in non-sunny Pittsburgh. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  9. We got some books in common! Can't wait to read The Cake Therapist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cake Therapist does look quite good.

      I saw we had similar books. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Lori.

      Delete
  10. The Silver Witch sounds very good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the cover, but not the content.

      Thanks for stopping, Elysium.

      Delete
  11. I also got In Dark Places, enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks good, doesn't it?

      I hope we both enjoy it.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  12. Cake Therapist is making it into several mailboxes this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has. :)

      I hope everyone enjoys it. I think we will.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  13. Wonderful covers! I hope the books are just as nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second Chance Friends was good.

      I haven't started any of the other books.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete
  14. The Silver Witch does have a lovely cover. Glad you had a good mailbox haul and are enjoying the reading. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha.

      Happy weeks are the best. Mine is happy.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  15. So many good books! I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  16. The Silver Witch looks good. Well, they all do actually. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.

      So many good books and so little time.

      Thanks for stopping, Anna.

      Delete