Friday, May 15, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 5/15/15

Feeling Beachie 

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  

The statements:
  1. After a _____, I ________
  2.  Living on the edge________.
  3. Thinking you can______ makes me_____
  4. Lists are______.
My Answers:
1.  After a good book, I continue to think about the characters.

2.  Living on the edge is not my style.

3.  Thinking you can be strong with your emotions makes me wonder if I really can be.

4.  Lists are a part of my life.  :)





 







5 comments:

  1. Good statements this week. A bit difficult to fill in, but I like them.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I like your answers. Most of them are the same for me. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear we have similar answers.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  3. I am glad I am not the only one who has the characters stick with them long after reading a book. Although, I do think that is the point, right?
    Lists, ugh - but necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is....I want to know what they are doing. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Rory.

      Delete