Monday, May 25, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 5/25/15


   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  

I am at the BEA this week!!

I hope I see you if you are there!!
 
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.


******************** 
Books Completed Last Week:

UNDER THE SAME BLUE SKY by Pamela Schoenewaldt for a May 28, 2015, post for a TLC blog tour.

Book Currently Reading: 


THE GIRL WROTE IN SILK by Kelli Estes for a July 7, 2015, post.

I am not too far into the book, but it is quite good.

 
Books Up Next: 


IN THE DARK PLACES by Peter Robinson for an August 8, 2015, post.

   
THE LAST SUMMER AT CHELSEA BEACH by Pam Jenoff for an August 28, 2015 post.  Ms. Jenoff is a favorite author.


DEAD MONEY RUN by J. Frank James for an August 31, 2015, post along with a giveaway for the book.

 
TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg


HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman



THE BEEKEEPER'S BALL by Susan Wiggs




NATCHEZ BURNING by Greg Isles

MADAME PICASSO by Anne Girard


THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR by Joel Dicker


THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor


WOMAN OF ILL FAME by Erika Mailman




THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS by Elizabeth Gilbert



PERFECT by Rachel Joyce


UNDER THE WIDE AND STARRY SKY by Nancy Horan


********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2014.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 

 
How was your reading week?  






12 comments:

  1. Some great looking books coming up! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving THE GIRL WHO WROTE IN SILK.

      Thanks for stopping, samstillreading.

      You have a wonderful week too. I hope it is filled with amazing books.

      Delete
  2. Nice! More new to me reads, as always it seems! I long to go to BEA one day myself. I am actually going to shoot for next year when its in Chicago! I can totally handle Chicago better than NYC! Only 1 more year to go! LOL!

    Have fun!!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chicago will be a nice place for the BEA.

      Thanks for stopping, Jessica.

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic mailbox! I can't wait to see you again this year at BEA. Do you still have my number in your phone. We should text each other and meet in the mornings. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes on your phone number.

      See you at the Book Blogger Conference.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  4. Have fun at BEA! I'm busy here at home finishing up my 39th year of teaching. Come see my reading week here. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful on your 39 years of teaching. I only made it to 34. :)

    Have a great end to your school year and a fantastic summer.

    Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lot of great books coming up. I look forward to your review of them all! :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about them all.

      The Girl Who Wrote in Silk is really good.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  7. Enjoy BEA, I am sure you will enjoy and be exhausted! Your reads look good will see your reviews to see if they are for me. Though I do have a long list of books to read and choose from. Rather like your list here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH....I know. I will be exhausted, but it is so much fun.

      My reviews will be trickling in. I have most read, but the publisher is requesting later dates to post so I am waiting. I like to have things done early so it is fine with me.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete