Monday, May 11, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 5/11/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Happy Reading!!
***************
On Tuesday, May 5, I received:

1.  FINDING AUDREY by Sophie Kinsella, courtesy of Kathy Dunn of Penguin Random House.


This was a surprise!!  I have never read any of Sophia Kinsella's books.

***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************



27 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Good to hear she is good.

      I have never read anything by her as I mentioned.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It does look fun...I agree.

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  4. I've read her books. Light hearted and fun. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. It does look light hearted.

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete
  5. I like the sound of this one...I was getting tired of the Shopaholic series, so this looks like a fresh new story and character. Enjoy!

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is cute. I have never read anything as I commented.

      The publisher just requested a blog tour for it, and I am going to join in. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  6. I haven't read her books either so I'll watch for your review. Have a great week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      You have a wonderful week too.

      Delete
  7. It's a small week for you, Elizabeth. Although every now and again, we can appreciate those.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small weeks are good at times.

      I have plenty of books to keep me busy. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  8. Hi Elizabeth,

    Sophie Kinsella books are always good sellers in the charity shop, although like you, I have never read any of the author's work myself.

    I think that Sophie's style of writing would almost qualify as chick-lit, not a favourite genre of mine ... maybe just a bit too lighthearted!

    I hope that you enjoy yourself on the blog tour and enjoy the book if you decide to read it :)

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it isn't YA, but I am thinking it is. I can read chick-lit but not on a regular basis. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. LOL...I don't know.

      Thanks for stopping, Topazshell.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks, Tribute Books Mama.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  11. I haven't read a Sophie Kinsella book in a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone seems to like her.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  12. Finding Audrey looks so fun. I haven't read any Kinsella yet either but have heard good things. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear I am not the only one who hasn't read KInsella.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  13. I haven't read her either but have seen the name and heard her books are fun. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could go for a fun book.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  14. Neat cover. I looked it up and it sounds good. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cheryl.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete