Monday, May 18, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 5/18/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Happy Reading!!
***************
On Wednesday, May 13, I received: 

1. UNDER THE SAME BLUE SKY by Pamela Schoenewaldt courtesy of Katherine Turro of Harper Collins and TLC book tours for a May 28 post.

***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************






24 comments:

  1. What a fun idea except I didn't have any new books come in this week. I'll have to make up for this lack in the coming week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you join in the fun, Carol, and I hope you get some books this week.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  2. I'll watch for your review, Elizabeth. Beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pretty cover.

      The book is good - a little confusing at first, but good.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is a pretty good read.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. I have seen this one around and am sure I'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's historical fiction.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  5. I'll be watching for your review...this one looks good! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good, but sad.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  6. Thanks, Pat.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, Serena.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. I've GOT to start keeping track. I know what books I have and when I'm planning to read them; just don't know when I've received them. I know I just received Baby Please Don't Go by Frank Freudberg.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should join in the meme and make a post on Mondays. It would be wonderful to have you join us.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  9. I just finished reading Under The Same Bule Sky
    And liked it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am almost done with it.

      It is good. Excellent research done by the author.

      Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  10. I hope you enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  11. If my email box counts, I got approval for 'Thrill Me' by Susan Mallery this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep....any book counts. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Lark.

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. I agree...it is beautiful.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete