Monday, May 25, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 5/25/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

My mailbox was completely empty, but I am sure my BEA books will make up for an empty week.  :)

I hope I see you at the BEA if you are there this week.
***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************









14 comments:

  1. Oh yes, you will definitely make up for that empty mailbox this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be overflowing and such fun. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy BEA! I hope you bring home a bunch of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki.

      I am sure I will have a lot of goodies.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. A couple of new ARC's I'm looking forward to came in: Duke City Desperado by Max Austin and Killing Secrets by Dianne Emley.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know those books.

      I hope they are good.

      Enjoy your reading week.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  4. Have fun at BEA, Elizabeth. Can't wait to see the books you come home with :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary.

      I am looking forward to the BEA. It is so nice seeing bloggers in person.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. Hi Elizabeth,

    It would be so good to be there to meet some of you in person, however I can just imagine hubbie's reaction if I announced that I was travelling all the way to New York for the BEA and that I would be returning with a suitcase full of goodies!

    Oh Well! I shall just have to content myself with browsing the overflowing mailbox posts all you ladies will be publishing over the coming weeks - without getting too jealous !!! LOL

    Have a great time :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be so lovely to meet you at the BEA, but that is a long trip.

      LOL on your returning with a suitcase full of books. It would be fun, though.

      Thanks for the good wishes. It is fun, but it is exhausting. I am looking forward to seeing other bloggers and definitely the Speed Dating Session on Friday.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, Tribute Books Mama.

      I am getting excited. I arrived yesterday.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  7. Enjoy your time at BEA. I'll be doing the Armchair version this year but plan on attending in 2016.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leslie.

      I am enjoying myself and love talking to other bloggers.

      Great on 2016.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete