Monday, May 4, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 5/4/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Happy Reading!!
***************
On Monday, April 27, I received:

1.  EYES ON YOU by Kate White, courtesy of Harper Collins Paperback and TLC book tours. 



I will be on a blog tour with this book with my post date being June 8.

2.  SOMEDAY HOME by Lauraine Snelling, courtesy of Katie Connors of Hachette Books.

 

This was a surprise book.  :)

3.  WATER FROM MY HEART by Charles Martin, courtesy of Katie Connors of Hachette Books.


I enjoy Charles Martin's books.

On Wednesday, April 29, I received:

1.  FREEDOM'S CHILD by Jax Miller, courtesy of Penguin Random House and a Shelf Awareness Giveaway.


***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************

19 comments:

  1. Happy New Reading Week!!

    I hope it is a good one.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Freedom's Child too and wondered where it came from. The new Kate White looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep a record of what contests I enter and when a publisher is going to send me a book.

      I would NEVER remember otherwise, and it would drive me crazy not knowing. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Smiling here...they do look yummy.

      Thanks for stopping, Patty.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I agree, and it was a nice surprise.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  5. You had a good week. Such pretty books! Eyes on You caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a good mailbox. Love the covers too...I am a cover nut.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  6. Wow! I love all these covers. These look like great reads. Enjoy.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2015/05/mailbox-monday-may-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to display them. Easier for me to remember what I have on my shelves that are current reads.

      There is no way I could put all of my books on here. The post would take up my entire blog. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Tribute Books Mama. I was excited about my books.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. Hi - Hadn't heard of any of these yet. I look forward to seeing your reviews.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane.

      Not sure when the reviews will be up for all of them, but thanks for patiently waiting.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  9. I really liked Unwritten by Charles Martin! All of your books look good. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed Unwritten too.

      Happy Reading to you too, Martha.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  10. Hi Elizabeth,

    All of your books and authors this week are new to me.

    I rather like the look of 'Eyes On You' and 'Someday Home', although the cover which gets my vote is that of 'Water From My Heart'

    I try not to enter too many competitions and giveaways (not that there are all that many for the UK marketplace), as my TBR list is already way past breaking point.

    I do however, subscribe to NetGalley and enter the Goodreads Giveaways, if I see something which really takes my fancy!

    I am being consciously selective about the books I am bidding for and like yourself, I make lists of the books and which source they come from.

    Thanks for sharing and enjoy all your new finds :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne.

      I am reading Eyes on You. I think you would like it...it is a thriller. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete