Friday, June 26, 2015

Book Blogger Hop - 6/26 - 7/2

 Question of the Week:

Do others come to you for book recommendations?

My Answer:

My answer is a resounding YES!

I am ALWAYS asked for book recommendations.

If I can think of a book off the top of my head, I give friends and family members the name of a book, but I normally direct them to my blog.  If they are visiting, we look over my bookshelves.

My sister's book club always asks her to ask me for book recommendations. They have LOVED every one that I have told them about.  :)

Are you the go to person when it comes to being asked what book should be read next?





8 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, I am asked for recommendations every so often. I ask about the person's reading preferences before I make a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great you are asked also. Isn't it fun to be asked? :)

      Thanks for stopping, Suko.

      Delete
  2. People who know about my blog still ask me for book recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun to have someone ask.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. My family does but other than them I don't know many readers in real life. It's always fun to talk books though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love talking books.

      Thanks for stopping, Katherine.

      Delete
  4. Cool! I'm not asked for recommendations too much yet. However, the waitress at our local diner has started accepting a few loans from me that I think she'll like.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a start!!

      I like to share. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete