Friday, June 5, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 6/5/15

Feeling Beachie 

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  

The statements:
  1. I like _____
  2. ____ isn’t _____
  3. Before I______, I _______
  4. Can you____ when______?
My Answers:

1.  I like when I can sit and read on my back porch in the summer.
2.  Sometimes a book isn't what you thought it would be.
3.  Before I choose a book, I try to make sure it is something I am definitely going to like.  
4.  Can you read when it is noisy? 

  Two Giveaways on my blog...check the giveaways Tab...one ends today, June 5.

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to everyone's answers.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Elizabeth - I've been doing number 1. It's great! Have to enjoy it before it gets too hot.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...I love it when it gets hot. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  3. Good answers. No, I need it quiet to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is distracting when there is noise.

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete
  4. Great answers! I cannot read when it is noisy though I try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pretty much need quiet.

      Thanks for stopping, Julie.

      Delete
  5. I can read if it is noisy as long as the noise isn't in my head. I can't read if I am upset or worried

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true about being worried or upset.

      Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

      Delete