Monday, June 15, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 6/15/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I received some awesome books this week.  
***************
On Tuesday, June 9, I received:

Two books from Lathea Williams.

 I met Lathea at the BEA...a very lovely lady.

I LOVE Sourcebooks

I have already read THE GIRL WHO WROTE IN SILK, and my review will be up on July 7.  I will share the copy of the book with a friend. 
1.  UNDER A DARK SUMMER SKY by Vanessa Lafaye, courtesy of Lathea Williams of Sourcebooks.


2.  THE GIRL WHO WROTE IN SILK by Kellie Estes, courtesy of Lathea Williams of Sourcebooks.


3.  MAUD'S LINE by Margaret Verble, courtesy of Stephanie Kim of Houghton, Mifflin, Harcourt.


Aren't these three covers GORGEOUS?

On Wednesday, June 10, I received:

1.  LADY MAYBE by Julie Klassen, courtesy of Kayleigh Clark of Penguin Random House.


This was a surprise book.  Pretty cover.
***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************








25 comments:

  1. My mailbox had some awesome reads.

    How about yours?

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I was happy with my books.

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  3. It looks like you made a great contact at BEA. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I sure did...Lathea is wonderful and such a sweet young lady.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. I just finished The Who Wrote In Silk and will be posting my review later this month as well. The Dark Summer Sky looks like a good one...Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed the book as much as I did, Kimberly.

      I like the looks of The Dark Summer Sky too.

      Thanks for stopping, Kimberly.

      Delete
  5. Lovely looking books! I hope you enjoy them all....I am curious about Under a Dark Summer Sky.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laurel.

      UNDER A DARK SUMMER SKY looks quite good to me too. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. I agree the covers look very nice for all. I think I'd like to read Maud's Line. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maud's Line definitely caught my eye when I saw it on a recap of a BEA post.

      The publicist was gracious enough to send me a copy.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  7. I hope you enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vicki.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks, Tribute Books Mama.

      Covers always pull me in. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  9. Happy reading! Hope you enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elysium, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  10. Hi Elizabeth,

    It sounds as though BEA was a very successful trip for you, with enough new material to keep you reading for a while!

    I especially have my eye on 'Under A Dark Summer Sky' and 'The Girl Who Wrote In Silk. There is something quite unique about both these storylines and I look forward to your reviews, before I make a final decision :)

    Have a good reading week.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Girl Who Wrote In Silk was just beautiful just like the cover and the title.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna.

      I am quite happy.

      Thanks for stopping, Anna.

      Delete
  12. They all look good, Elizabeth. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Mary, and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete