Monday, June 29, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 6/29/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Mine was much leaner than last week, but that is good.
***************
On Monday, June 22, I received:

1.  THE LATE SCHOLAR by Jill Paton Walsh, courtesy of Hector DeJean of St. Martin's.

It was a surprise book.
***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************



24 comments:

  1. I hope you love it, Elizabeth. There was a surprise book in my mailbox last week as well. Always fun.Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I like it too. I like surprise books as long as they are in my genre that I read. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  2. I love surprise books. This looks like an excellent one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good. I like surprise books too.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  3. I hope it's as good as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good. I hope it is too.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. Surprise books can be good! I hope you enjoy this one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Serena.

      I hope it is good.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. I am curious about The Late Scholar. Enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The title is very interesting isn't it?

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  7. Wow, what a nice surprise. I like Dorothy Sayers. Looks like a fun book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know the author. Thanks for the good vibes about her.

      Thanks for stopping, Topazshell.

      Delete
  8. I'm used to seeing big hauls for you. Next week will probably be a bigger haul.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Diane.

      It was a very lean week. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  9. Surprises are great. This book sounds wonderful. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cheryl.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  10. I love surprise books! Sometimes they can be just the right read for right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree....I had a few surprise books that turned out to be a favorite book.

      Thanks for stopping, samstillreading.

      Delete
  11. I love surprise books! Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leslie.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  12. Surprise books are always great, aren't they! This one looks good, too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprise book are fun.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete