Monday, July 13, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 7/13/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.
***************
Books Completed Last Week:

FLAME TREE ROAD by Shona Patel

  

Review is in the book's title.
 
Book Currently Reading:

IN THE DARK PLACES by Peter Robinson for an August 8, 2015, post.

  
Books Up Next:

THE LAST SUMMER AT CHELSEA BEACH by Pam Jenoff for a July 28, 2015 post.  Ms. Jenoff is a favorite author.


WATER FROM THE HEART by Charles Martin for an August 13, 2015, post.


SOMEDAY HOME by Lauraine Snelling for an August 14, 2015, post.


DARKNESS THE COLOR OF SNOW by Thomas Cobb for an August 18, 2015, post.

 

THE FALL OF PRINCES by Robert Goolrick for an August 25, 2015, post.

 
DEAD MONEY RUN by J. Frank James for an August 31, 2015, post along with a giveaway for the book.

 
THE LAST SEPTEMBER by Nina De Gramont for a September 14, 2015, post.



HOUSE OF THIEVES by Charles Belfoure for a September 15, 2015, post.


THE MURALIST by B. A. Shapiro for a November 3, 2015, post.


TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg


HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson
..
THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


.....
GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman



THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor

********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  They are books into and including all of 2015 and 2016.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.  A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel lists. 


     
How was your reading week?  

13 comments:

  1. Happy Reading this week.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely reads there, perfect for a lazy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, samstillreading.

      I am looking forward to all of the reads. Now to make time. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. Your post in itself is so intriguing. Never mind anything else. When you see the lists of books displayed, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your comment, Mystica.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. Nice looking assortment of books. Here is my weekly report. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. Peter Robinson and Pam Jenoff are both on my TBR. Hope you enjoy them! You have a really fascinating collection of books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about all of them.

      This is the first time I have read Peter Robinson. I am enjoying his writing and this book.

      Thanks for stopping, Katherine.

      Delete
  6. IN THE DARK PLACES by Peter Robinson looks good. I actually started his long-standing series, but have only gotten through the 2nd book so far.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is an excellent suspense author.

      This is the first book I have read, and I am enjoying the read.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  7. I've read quite a few Charles Martin books but I haven't picked this one up yet. I have Unwritten, but haven't read that one yet. I better get moving! I loved When Crickets Cry and Where the River Ends. I'll be checking your blog for your thoughts of this new book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unwritten was good, Heidi. It is reviewed on my blog. I really liked it.

      I don't know those other titles.

      Thanks for stopping, Heidi.

      Delete