Monday, July 20, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 7/20/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.
***************
Books Completed Last Week:

IN THE DARK PLACES by Peter Robinson for an August 4, 2015, post.

  
Book Currently Reading:

THE LAST SUMMER AT CHELSEA BEACH by Pam Jenoff for a July 28, 2015 post.  Ms. Jenoff is a favorite author.


Books Up Next:

WATER FROM THE HEART by Charles Martin for an August 13, 2015, post.


SOMEDAY HOME by Lauraine Snelling for an August 14, 2015, post.


DARKNESS THE COLOR OF SNOW by Thomas Cobb for an August 18, 2015, post.

 

THE FALL OF PRINCES by Robert Goolrick for an August 25, 2015, post.

 
DEAD MONEY RUN by J. Frank James for an August 31, 2015, post along with a giveaway for the book.

 
THE LAST SEPTEMBER by Nina De Gramont for a September 14, 2015, post.



HOUSE OF THIEVES by Charles Belfoure for a September 15, 2015, post.


THE MURALIST by B. A. Shapiro for a November 3, 2015, post.


TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg


HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson
..
THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


.....
GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman



THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor

********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  :)  They are books into and including all of 2015 and 2016.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.


A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel list. 


     
How was your reading week?  


18 comments:

  1. I'm curious about both your current reads.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IN THE DARK PLACES was very good. Mystery.

      CHELSEA BEACH is very good also. Pam Jenoff's books are always so good.

      Thanks for stopping, shelleyrae.

      Delete
  2. OOh nice! Those are all new to me, as usual! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    There's a lot of great books here :D To be honest there's actually quite a few books I'd like to pick up and start reading straight away, great picks :D I hope you enjoy them. I have to admit, The Book of Lost and Found has got me a little curious too.
    Have a great week,
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about all of them. :)

      Let me know if you read any of them.

      Thanks for stopping, Amy

      Delete
  4. I'm glad to see that someone else has a reading plan that looks like mine. I have books stacked up to read through October. All of the books on your list are new to me. I hope you enjoy them all. Come see my reading week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiling at your comment.

      Neither of us will be at a loss for books. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. I will be looking forward to your review of the Pam Jenoff book. Like this author very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ms Jenoff's books.

      I am almost done with the book.

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete
  6. We have a lot of books in common on our TBR's. I like the way you have them organized.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Diane. I am very organized. :)

      Thanks for stopping by. Tell me what books we have in common please.

      Delete
  7. I've never read any of Lorraine Snelling's books for adults, but I LOVED her YA books in "The Golden Filly" series when I was a teen. How are her books for adults?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure, Hamlette.

      This will be my first book by the author. I am sure it will be good if her YA books are good.

      Thanks for stopping, Hamlette.

      Delete
  8. I'm about to start Pam Jenoff's book soon too. Happy reading, Elizabeth! Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it. Her books are always wonderful.

      Will be looking forward to your review. Mine will be up next Tuesday.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed The Garden of Letters. Hope you do as well. It looks like you have a great lineup. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about my lineup. :)

      I am looking forward to reading THE GARDEN OF LETTERS. I hope I get to it soon,

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete