Monday, July 27, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 7/27/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.
***************
Books Completed Last Week:

THE SUMMER OF GOOD INTENTIONS by Wendy Francis

This book is a nice, breezy summer read with family drama of course.  :)

I enjoyed this book.  Stop by my blog tomorrow, July 28, for a review and giveaway of the book.

Book Currently Reading:

THE PROMISE OF HOME by Darcie Chan for an August 4, 2015 post.

I loved her other book, THE MILL RIVER REDEMPTION.  

I am looking forward to this read.

Books Up Next:

WATER FROM THE HEART by Charles Martin for an August 13, 2015, post.

/????????''

SOMEDAY HOME by Lauraine Snelling for an August 14, 2015, post.


,DARKNESS THE COLOR OF SNOW by Thomas Cobb for an August 18, 2015, post.

 


THE FALL OF PRINCES by Robert Goolrick for an August 25, 2015, post.

 
DEAD MONEY RUN by J. Frank James for an August 31, 2015, post along with a giveaway for the book.

 
THE LAST SEPTEMBER by Nina De Gramont for a September 14, 2015, post.



HOUSE OF THIEVES by Charles Belfoure for a September 15, 2015, post.


THE MURALIST by B. A. Shapiro for a November 3, 2015, post.


TAHOE GHOST by Todd Borg


HIGH SEAS DARKNESS by Burr B. Anderson
THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


.....
GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman



THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor

********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  :)  They are books into and including all of 2015 and 2016.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.


A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel list. 

     
How was your reading week?  

5 comments:

  1. Have a great reading week everyone, and thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Hope you enjoy your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I'm currently reading Orphan Number 8 by Kim Van Alkamede. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how it is. It looks so good.

      I have the book.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete