Monday, July 13, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 7/13/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

No books until Saturday.  :)
***************
On Saturday, July 11, I received:

1. THE MURDERER'S DAUGHTER by Jonathan Kellerman, courtesy of LibraryThing.


2.  THE BEST OF ENEMIES by Jen Lancater, courtesy of Danielle Dill of Penguin Randomhouse.

3.  THE LAST SUMMER AT CHELSEA BEACH by Pam Jenoff, courtesy of Emer Flounders of Mira Books.

I love Pam Jenoff's books.


***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************


26 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to Pam Jenoff's book.

    It is up next. I thought the publication date was August 28, but it is July 28. :)

    Have a great week, and thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in NYC so I will get back to everyone later.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  2. I'm reading The Murder's Daughter now. I love Jonathan Kellerman's books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it good?

      Thanks for stopping, Lori.

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see what you think of the new Jenoff book. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her books.

      Thanks for stopping, Anna.

      Delete
  4. They all look good, Elizabeth. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look so good, it'll be hard to decide which one to pick up first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I finish IN THE DARK PLACES by Peter Robinson, I am starting Pam Jenoff's book.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  6. It looks like you hit the jackpot on Saturday. Enjoy all of your new books and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes.....Saturday was wonderful.

      Thanks, Pat, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  7. I so want to read 'The Murderer's Daughter'. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look so good, doesn't it?

      Thanks for stopping, DeniseF.

      Delete
  8. I am eager to read my copy of The Murderer's Daughter (from NetGalley); The Last Summer at Chelsea Beach looks like fun.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Ms. Jenoff's books.

      Her book is up next.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  9. I saw The Murderer's Daughter on NetGalley and passed it up. What's wrong with me? I may not have been approved anyway. At times, this is kind of tricky.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  10. Jenoff always writes a good book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are always so good.

      Can't wait to start it.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  11. The Murderer's Daughter sounds particularly good. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elysium, and thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  12. I've never read Jen Lancaster before and now I want to put The Best of Enemies on my To Read list. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually was a surprise book. I haven't read her books either.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary M.

      Delete
  13. So many great books. How will you decide which to start first? Hope you enjoy them all.

    Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is difficult to choose, but I usually go by publication date or tour date. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete