Monday, July 6, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 7/6/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Another lean week, but that is good.
***************
On Wednesday, July 1, I received:

1. THE BOOK OF LOST AND FOUND by Lucy Foley, courtesy of Shelf Awareness and Little, Brown, and Company.

***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************






23 comments:

  1. Love the cover.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover too and hope the book is as good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The synopsis sounded good. I hope it is good too.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. I love that cover! I hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. Your book looks so tempting...lovely cover, too. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love covers. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  5. I've seen this one around and it looks great! Happy reading, Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, readingdate, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I love it too. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      Delete
  8. Happy reading. This sounds like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Serena, and thanks for stopping.

      Happy Reading to you too.

      Delete
  9. I'm thinking...I love that cover...and then I see that every comment says the same thing! lol..Oh well...Off to see what the book is about:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....it is very nice.

      Thanks for stopping, Melissa.

      Delete
  10. An intriguing title and a pretty cover will always catch my eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pretty cover.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete
  11. Hi Elizabeth,

    I really can't make up my mind whether or not this is one for me. I love the cover, including the title font, however I'm not sure that the premise is strong enough to entice me into adding it to my list.

    I shall be interested to read your thoughts about it, perhaps that will sway be one way or the other :)

    Enjoy the book and I hope that all is well with you.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely cover.

      Thanks for the confidence that I can sway you into reading or not reading a book. :)

      You are always a breath of fresh air.

      Thanks for stopping by, Yvonne.

      Delete
  12. Hi - I really like the cover of THE BOOK OF LOST AND FOUND by Lucy Foley. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite interesting.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete