Friday, August 21, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun - 8/21/15

Feeling Beachie 

Love this meme....I hope you can join in the fun.  

Each week, Feeling Beachie lists four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs.  

The statements:
  1. Do you ever________.
  2. Why would I ______?
  3. Creating____is______.
  4. I think that more people ______.
My Answers:

1.Do you ever think you will get tired of reading?

2.  Why would I watch TV instead of reading a book?

3.  Creating a calm atmosphere is better than causing friction.

4.  I think that more people need to read than watch TV.



7 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your #3. That is so me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      I do like to keep things calm.

      Delete
  3. I totally prefer reading to watching TV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see someone else enjoys reading more than TV.

      Thanks for stopping, Hilary.

      Delete
  4. Great answers :) I had the same for the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A book is definitely better. :)

      Thanks for stopping, pilch92.

      Delete