Monday, August 17, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 8/17/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.
***************
Books Completed Last Week:

A CURIOUS BEGINNING by Deanna Raybourn


Review and Giveaway will go live on September 30.

It was a mystery.  Different but good.
Book Currently Reading:

THE SECRETS OF LAKE ROAD for an August post.

Books Up Next:

A PARIS KEY by Juliet Blackwell for late September post.



WATER FROM THE HEART by Charles Martin for an August post.


SOMEDAY HOME by Lauraine Snelling for an August post.


DARKNESS THE COLOR OF SNOW by Thomas Cobb for an August post.

 


THE FALL OF PRINCES by Robert Goolrick for an August post.

 

THE LAST SEPTEMBER by Nina De Gramont for a September 14, 2015, post.


HOUSE OF THIEVES by Charles Belfoure for a September 15, 2015, post.


PRETENDING TO DANCE by Diane Chamberlain for an October review.

 

THE MURALIST by B. A. Shapiro for a November 3, 2015, post.

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman


,.......,.

THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor

********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  :)  They are books into and including all of 2015 and 2016.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.

A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel list. 

 
How was your reading week?  


13 comments:

  1. Your mailbox is one I follow very carefully to check what is current and interesting and (most importantly) available! Thanks,.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping to check all the time, Mystica.

      I hope things are available for you.

      Delete
  2. You always have a wonderful mailbox, full of book lemmings :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, samstillreading.

      I hope you found something to add to your TBR.

      Delete
  3. OOh nice! More new to me ones in part, though I have read Juliet Blackwell! Just not sure this new contemp of hers is for me since I'm more the paranormal reader! Still an amazing author!

    Enjoy all the new reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like paranormal.

      Thanks for stopping, Jessica.

      Delete
  4. I loved A Window Opens...and The Secrets of Lake Road looks really tempting.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Secrets of Lake Road is pretty good.

      I was worried it was going to be a romance, but it is a murder and mystery read.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. I am looking forward to the new series by Deanna Raybourn! Great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first book I read by Ms. Raybourn.

      It was good.

      Thanks for stopping, Nise.

      Delete
  6. Elizabeth, I felt as if I stepped into a wonderful library today. I hope you enjoy all of these selections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiling here...you are funny, Suko.

      Thanks, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  7. I love the way you keep track of your 'to be read' books. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete