Monday, August 24, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - 8/24/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.
***************
Books Completed Last Week:

A CURIOUS BEGINNING by Deanna Raybourn.


Review and Giveaway will go live on September 30.

It was a mystery.  Different but good.

 ***************
THE SECRETS OF LAKE ROAD for an August 31 post.
 It was a good mystery.

Book Currently Reading:

WATER FROM MY HEART by Charles Martin.


Books Up Next:

SUMMER AT HIDEAWAY KEY by Barbara Davis.

 

DARKNESS THE COLOR OF SNOW by Thomas Cobb.
 

THE AXEMAN by Ray Celestin for a September 1 post.
 

THE GATES OF RUTHERFORD by Elizabeth Cooke.


THE PARIS KEY by Juliet Blackwell.



THE FALL OF PRINCES by Robert Goolrick.

 


THE LAST SEPTEMBER by Nina De Gramont.


HOUSE OF THIEVES by Charles Belfoure.


PRETENDING TO DANCE by Diane Chamberlain.

 

TAHOE BLUE FIRE by Todd Borg.

THE MURALIST by B. A. Shapiro.

THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman


,.......,.

THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor

********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  :)  They are books into and including all of 2015 and 2016.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.

A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel list. 

 
How was your reading week?  





14 comments:

  1. Sounds like some good mystery reading in the past week. Hope you enjoy this weeks reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...both mysteries were good.

      ENJOY your reading week, too, Kathryn, and thank you for stopping.

      Delete
  2. Glad you enjoyed this weeks selections

    Have a great week
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy my reads.

      Thanks for stopping, shelleyrae.

      Delete
  3. Ooh nice! Those are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look of some of your books Elizabeth and your 'to be read' list looks amazing. And scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I totally agree, Deborah.

      It is scary.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. I liked A Curious Beginning too. It made me want to read more historical mysteries. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like reading historical fiction. This one had the mystery bonus. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  6. I'm going to begin a book I received from NetGalley some time ago: The Sweetness by Sande Boritz Berger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the title. I hope you enjoy the book.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  7. So many good books! I would be taking a reading vacation if I had all of these goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....a reading vacation would be great.

      Thanks for stopping, Suko.

      Delete