Monday, August 3, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading - 8/3/15

   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme run by Book Journey!
 

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.
***************
Books Completed Last Week:

THE SUMMER OF GOOD INTENTIONS by Wendy Francis

This book is a nice, breezy summer read with family drama of course.  :)

The link for my review and a giveaway of the book is in the book's title.

 ***************

THE PROMISE OF HOME by Darcie Chan for an August 4, 2015 post.


I loved her other book, THE MILL RIVER REDEMPTION.

This book is equally as good. 

My review will be up on August 5.

An excerpt from my review is below:

"Letters from the past that reveal hidden secrets and untold tales, a mansion being restored, and all the wonderful characters from Ms. Chan's previous novels."

Book Currently Reading:

DEAD MONEY RUN by J. Frank James for an August 27, 2015, post along with a giveaway for the book.


Books Up Next:

HEARTLAND by Caroline Miller for an August 31, 2015, post.


WATER FROM THE HEART by Charles Martin for an August 13, 2015, post.

SOMEDAY HOME by Lauraine Snelling for an August 14, 2015, post.


TAHOE BLUE FIRE by Todd Borg for a review sometime in August or September.

 

DARKNESS THE COLOR OF SNOW by Thomas Cobb for an August 18, 2015, post.

 


THE FALL OF PRINCES by Robert Goolrick for an August 25, 2015, post.

 

THE LAST SEPTEMBER by Nina De Gramont for a September 14, 2015, post.



HOUSE OF THIEVES by Charles Belfoure for a September 15, 2015, post.


THE MURALIST by B. A. Shapiro for a November 3, 2015, post.


THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo


GARDEN OF LETTERS by Alyson Richman



THE GIRL WHO CAME HOME by Hazel Gaynor

********************

The books below are not necessarily in the order I have planned to read them.  

I normally read in order of publication or tour date.

And....these are not for reading in the upcoming week.  :)  They are books into and including all of 2015 and 2016.

The "list" is a means of keeping me organized.

A visual display helps a lot for organization along with my Excel list. 

     
How was your reading week?  



20 comments:

  1. Wow, you're so organised with all your tours and posts - I'm envious! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, samstillreading.

      I need visual and written logs.

      ENJOY your reading week.

      Delete
  2. Very nice! As usual, these are all so new to me! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drool every week over your reading list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I smiled when I read your comment, Mystica.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear you enjoyed The Summer of Good Intentions and The Promise of Home. They both look great to me! Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both were very enjoyable reads.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  5. These all look so tempting! Enjoy your week...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about all of them.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      I LOVE stopping by your blog.

      Delete
  6. What a great visual display! That's one of the reasons I love books so much - how they look! Glad I stopped by here today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you so much, Adrienne. I am glad you like my display.

      I am so happy you stopped.

      Thanks, Adrienne.

      Delete
  7. SO many of these look good. Fall of Princes and Last September are high on my pile right now. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Robert Goolrick's books. I am looking forward to reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete
  8. I already read Tahoe Blue Fire. Another suspenseful Todd Borg thriller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to hear.

      He always writes fantastic thrillers.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee.

      Delete
  9. Promise of Home sounds fabulous! I'm coming back to read your review! Mary M @ splendidsummer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All three of her books are so good.

      You don't have to read them in order, but I would.

      The characters are first introduced in The Mill River Recluse.

      Thank you for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  10. Very cool! I'll be reading / reviewing DEAD MONEY RUN by J. Frank James mid September. I look forward to seeing your review. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straighforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty good. A bit unbelievable at times, but good.

      I think you will like it.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete