Monday, August 17, 2015

Mailbox Monday - 8/17/15

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.
Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Mine was VERY lean.  :)

***************
On Thursday, August 13, I received:

1.  THE MIDDLE OF SOMEWHERE by Sonja Yoerg, courtesy of Penguin Random House.


It was a surprise book.  No publicist was mentioned on the press page so I want thank Penguin Random House.
***************
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
***************



19 comments:

  1. ENJOY your reading week.

    I hope my mailbox has a few books this week. Such fun when they arrive in the mail.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of that book piques my imagination. I hope it's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I hope so too.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. I added The Middle of Somewhere to my tbr. It looks terrific! Enjoy your week, Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure about it. I have to check it more.

      Thanks for stopping, readingdate.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Tribute Books Mama.

      I am looking forward to your review of Newport that I saw in your mailbox.

      Delete
  6. My mailbox was empty last week. I've seen the book you received and look forward to your thoughts. Have a good week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Empty mailboxes are good at times.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I totally agree.

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  8. Yay for surprise books! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, DeniseF, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      A surprise book is always nice.

      I have gotten two lately that were wonderful reads.

      Delete
  10. I love surprise books especially if they are by an author I've already tried and liked.
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know this author, but I like surprise books too.

      Thanks for stopping, Diane.

      Delete